At the beginning of the year 2020, the whole world was required to start wearing face masks as a preventive measure against the coronavirus. In accordance with the recommendations by the centers for disease control and prevention, it is mandatory to cover your face with a cloth in public areas and places with a high footfall. To buy masks online, you can search for the best personal protective face mask supplier.
This is important because the virus can easily be spread if someone sneezes around you or even with touch if the person is infected. Therefore, it is highly recommended to wear a PPE kit whenever you step out. The best thing you can do to keep away from the virus is by following a few simple steps like using a sanitizer, gloves, and wearing face masks.
Now, as everyone has started wearing face masks since last year (2020), it is important to get familiar with the do's and don'ts that are required to be followed while doing so.
Have a look at a few mentioned below:
What to do?
- Whenever you step out of the house always keep your face covered with a protective face mask.
- Make sure that the mask is washed with a mild detergent after every use.
- Make sure that the mask you are wearing, properly fits your face.
- When out in public, keep a distance of at least 6 feet from the people around even if your face is properly covered with a cloth.
- Ensure that you can easily breathe while wearing a mask.
- If you have older people at home, try staying at a distance from them and wear a mask while talking to them.
- Never forget to wash your hands with soap and water before you put on a mask.
- Make sure your nose and mouth are properly covered.
What not to do?
- Avoid touching your eyes while removing the mask.
- If you have kids less than two years of age, do not make them wear a mask as they might have problems breathing and account for removing the mask on their own.
- Follow the same with someone who has breathing issues.
- Never pull down your mask in public to eat or drink. Instead, completely remove it and sanitize your hands before having anything.
- Even if you have a mask on your face, never avoid following other preventive measures.
- If you have a cough and cold, do not step out of the house.
- Do not use a mass that is not washed even after multiple uses.
- After removing the mask, wash it with antiseptic liquid and let it dry under sunlight.
- Never forget to wash your hands after you remove the mask.
- Do not wear a mask used by someone else.
These are a few extremely important things to be followed while using a face mask. And if you do not follow them, you are putting yourself and others in danger. So, never forget to wear a personal protective face mask before you step out of your safe space.